Creating Your Wallet
Find a wallet that fits like a glove.
To get join the Crypto Fight Club, the first thing you'll need to complete is finding a proper and safe wallet that supports multiple blockchains (in this case, Binance Smart Chain... For now). Wallets range far and wide and are available both on desktop computers and on smartphone devices.
Here are a few recommended options to get started with download links and guides.
Crypto Fight Club Compatible Wallets
You can find more in-depth information about both wallets below.
The People's Choice
MetaMask is the most popular interoperable decentralized, non-custodial wallet in the industry. Not only is it extremely friendly to DApps, it supports multiple blockchains and thousands of different currencies.
- A strong history of security and reliability
- Mobile and desktop browser friendly
- DApp browser
- Interoperable amongst most popular DApps
- Hardware wallet compatible
- Endless amounts of how-to guides and resources
- Endless custom settings for experimenting and utilization
- Longer setup time than other options
- Additional steps needed to use with different blockchains
Safe, Secure, & Trustworthy
Trust Wallet is leading multi-functional mobile wallet that is interoperable amongst most popular blockchains. They provide self-help guides and articles to get you started in the world of crypto. With advanced features like staking, NFT compatibility, and accessing DApps, Trust Wallet is a leading provider for noobs and veterans in the blockchain space.
- Interoperable on multiple blockchains
- Well-designed UI/UX
- Vast amounts of how-to guides and tutorials
- Non-custodial (does not store user data)
- Supports a very large number of languages
- Available on mobile devices
- Fast and easy setup
- Does not support hardware wallets
- Unable to operate on DApps without WalletConnect
- No browser extensions for desktop
The following is a list of recommended wallets available for download, with more detailed information and guides about each one below.
Requires additional setup
Accessing the Crypto Fight Club app on desktop is only available via the MetaMask browser extension (or in-app browser via mobile).
To play the mini-games and access the CFC Metaverse (coming soon), both MetaMask and Trust Wallet can be configured to immerse and play on desktop.